Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Healthcare Senior Panel hosted by Business of Healthcare

Emory's Business of Healthcare student group presents their first Healthcare Senior Panel. Get the opportunity to network with three experienced seniors who have lots to share about their journey into the business of healthcare!

Panelists: 
Janis Choi: "I'm interested in the systems and operations of healthcare. I'm trying to find my path for creating strategies to improve efficiencies in the healthcare industries."

Lydia Yang: "I'm on the pre-med track but am interested in telemedicine and finding ways to make physicians informed about the business side of medicine."

Rusha Majumder: "I am a pre-med student turned incoming investment banking analyst at Lazard who founded the BOH club. I also have an interest in healthcare investing and broader areas of finance."

The panel takes place on Tuesday, December 3, from 7:00-8:00pm in GBS 334. RSVP here: https://forms.gle/QpDh3i6SBHdtAvR96. Questions? Email Rusha Majumder.