Thursday, September 6, 2018

Volunteer Emory Weekly Service Trip Info Sessions

Interested in getting involved in service and giving back to your community? Participating in a Weekly Service Trip with Volunteer Emory is a great way to get involved in meaningful, consistent service. Take it from our PHA Peer Mentor, senior pre-med student, Amanda Delgado:

"My first year in the college, I began volunteering for Trees Atlanta. I looked up to the Volunteer Emory Leads who worked hard to connect with community partners and promote service throughout Atlanta. Four years and over 100 trees later, I am happy to share this will be my third and final year leading the Trees Atlanta trip, and I would love to see some familiar faces throughout the planting season!"

Check out this list of Info Session times/locations for the Fall trips, and find a cause you care about!